Register for Courses
Canadian Restricted Firearm Safety Course (CRFSC/RPAL)
4 Slots Available
In accordance with the Firearms Act, a firearms safety course focusing on restricted firearms was developed and implemented on February 1, 1999. Individuals wishing to acquire restricted firearms must take the full classroom delivery of the Canadian Firearms Safety Course (CFSC) and the Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course (CRFSC), and pass all the tests.
Topics covered in the CRFSC include:
- the evolution of firearms, major parts, types and actions;
- basic firearms safety practices;
- operating handgun actions;
- firing techniques and procedures for handguns;
- care of restricted firearms;
- responsibilities of the firearms owner/user; and
- safe storage, display, transportation and handling of restricted firearms.
Start Date:May 25, 2019
ScheduleSaturday, May 25
9:30 am - 5:30 pm
LocationLord Selkirk Regional School
221 Mercy Street
*All classes held at Lord Selkirk Regional School - 221 Mercy Street, Selkirk, MB R1A 2C8, unless otherwise noted.
Refunds are subject to a $15 handling fee and must be requested 3 business days prior to start date. No exceptions.
Students will be notified by phone if their courses have been cancelled and a full refund will be issued